Saturday, February 09, 2008

Attention Italian Music Lovers

New Elio e le Storie Tese single/video:



New album on the 20th of February, sold mostly in unconventional places (newsagents and internets. Ok, record shops too).


Which is one of the reasons i haven't been able to keep up with my one-post-per-day project: work got in the way.
I don't usually post too much about work here on the blog, mainly because it would feel like selling out in a "have a look at the cool stuff i get paid for making you look at" way. But lately i've found myself in the unexpected position of working on projects so innovative and stimulating that i spend most of my time thinking about them even when i'm not working, and am just as surprised about how this actually feels quite good.
And of course when i say i'm "working on the projects" it goes without saying that my position in the project is slightly lower than "janitor's clumsy helper".

Another reason i haven't been posting is that in my previous post i broke one of the golden rules of blogging regularly: never announce a post for later that day, because if you do you'll be jinxed and will be lucky if you post again that month.