Friday, June 16, 2006

See me, hear me

The albums i've most listened to on my pc according to Last.fm

(Picture above modified to comply a little bit more with my personal tastes)

Oh, and there's something i keep forgetting to tell: You too can listen to "my radio" for free until the end of this month! Just because they had messed some things i didn't even notice up and decided to give me a subscriber account to compensate. all you have to do is go to the site, install the (safe, unobtrusive and extremely small) miniplayer and then click Here. Or on the appropriate link at my user page. Some kind of account creation may also be necessary, but that's not really a problem.
I wouldn't usually be plugging a site this much, but i've been using it constantly for the past few days and really getting a blast out of it. Just wanted to share the fun.

Edit: First one to correctly identify all albums pictured above will be mocked thoroughly but will also probably win something stupid if i feel like it.

(P.S.: The webmaster is currently way, way behind schedule with certain projects. Waaay behind. Which means that posting on this blog...will be just as erratic as always, but slightly more irresponsible since i've theorically got better things to do.)