Monday, March 22, 2004

What fools these mortals be.

A post from a discussion group which occasionally counts on my irrelevant participation...

From: "e_varisto\@******"
Date: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:51 am
Subject: Re:[Terence Trent D



Friday night, i was chatting with some old friends outside our regular hangout,
when i heard the notes of Wishing Well coming in from inside. It took me some
seconds to realize this was actually possible(the music there usually sucks),
but when i did i screamed "Wishing well!!!" and ran inside and started to dance
with the first female acquaintance within my eyeview. People were cheering.
When the song was over, i went out and my friends told me "it's good to see that
even after all these years you can still make a fool of yourself."

Um...right.

Cheers,
-R.


> I walked into the beauty supply today and Sign Your Name was
> playing. I thought you all should know.
>


See? you can look stupid even when you're not on the internet!