Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pathetic

Sometime around eight PM gmt+1 yesterday, somebody tried to get into my blogger account. Somebody pretty damn stupid, because apparently all he did was try to retrieve my password from the site's homepage. Which sends an automatic response to one of my email accounts. So whoever wanted to get in here would have also needed
1. to know that account's password
2. to know which of my many accounts the automatic response is set to be sent to, in the first place.

So this morning i get a nice email from blogger offering to give me my account information back. So kind of them.

These days some other sites i know have been experiencing problems, usually from nefarious outside influences. It's just typical that mine gets attacked by the dumbest of the bunch.


Or maybe it was just somebody i know, playing a joke on me.
Also typical.