Monday, July 05, 2004

petite changes

As a result from getting appallingly bored after studying minimal art for five big fat minutes, i have added a Recent Posts menu on the sidebar and a rather awkwardly positioned sitesearch box at the very bottom of the page where nobody will notice it anyway because of how uncomfortably the page loads. All this is only temporary, as i shall probably be completely restyling the page over the next month, after i've dealt with my exam and with certain other personal affairs. Probably to coincide with its first birthday, hip hip hooray, we're all so excited, pass the martini.

Can't even fake enthusiasm at the moment. Just bored out of my bones. I miss my DSL connection. I miss my internet friends. I miss my sweet, sweet downloads of completely useless stuff.