Friday, April 02, 2004

timezones

Italy moved all clocks one hour forward last weekend, but here at WGD central we're doing our best not to follow the flow, treading the least beaten path just as we have always done, and always bloody will. So my watch is still one hour back from everybody else's. Who are they to impose a timezone on me? I can decide where and most of all when i want to live! So from now on, WGD follows its own very personal calendar. It's kind of hard to explain, so just take it for granted that every time somebody asks me the time, my answer will be "TEQUILA TIME!!!".

[so, as you can see, nothing really changed]

Anyway, it was good to see that both the local bus company and my uni are following the same policy: when i travelled on the former to visit the latter last wednesday, i noticed they had refused to update their clocks, too. Go APT! Go Udine University! F*ck the systeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!!!!!
(wait a minute, they are the system. Oh, forget it.)

On the Winamp: Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Revolution Rock