Monday, December 01, 2003

meanwhile.

Today, at the assembly, the M.O.N.A. publically thanked, celebrated and gave out gifts to all members of staff who have been working here for the past 20 years. Unsurprisingly, my mother was not mentioned, nor celebrated, nor did she get any of those gifts. When questioned about this, the Master of Numerous Achievements said he "forgot". How convenient. Most of the administration seems to be having problems with their memory when it comes to thanking people or even just paying them. My father just came into my room to inform me of this, and instructed me not to answer the phone for any reason. Because that'll be Mona himself with his apologies. Which are as good as refused, i'm going out this moment to stick up an announcement My Father just printed reproducing a letter of thanks to my mother for her 20 years of service...
See you all later!