Sunday, January 04, 2004

The emailbag - 2

We love email!

Here's one from Mitko!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I have a bookmark to Robin's blog and I visit it often...
Procrastination with suitable justification... Anyway, so one day I
click on it and instead of Won't Go Down this weird arabic site comes
up (see attachment). I had to wait 5 mins and refresh several times
before I got what I was after... It wouldn't be that weird if it
wasn't for the way this other site looked. For a sec I thought it's a
joke by Robin :) Enjoy.

And have a great New year's

Mitko

=====
ALL IS WELL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(end of message)

And the attachment in question contained this site.
I'm as puzzled as you are!